what the hell

this blog is fucking random

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

oh for fucks sake

god this is going to be really emo....

why the fuck does my mum treat me like im five. i am almost 20 for fucks sake. i told her today that i wasnt going anywhere for thanksgiving. i wanted to stay home and not do anything, i think im going to a friends house for thanksgiving dinner, but other than that i dont wanna do anything. dad is going to texas and mum when she found out i wasnt going was like then come the flordia with me.. we will only go for like 3 days wed to fri.. and i was like no i dont want to. she is like " i feel used. when it comes to getting things you care, but when it comes time to spend it with family you want nothing to do with us." im like im sory you feel that way it was not ment to be taken that way..

sometimes my sister is treated more like an adult than i am and she is fucking 11... it just pisses me off. am i still going to be treated like a kid when i get married? and (possibly) have my own fucking kids.. are they gonna be treated more like adults than i am.. omg.. i am just soo pissed at her..

then she asked where i planned on staying caues apperntly i am not allowed in her house caues shes not going to be there, caues shes in flordia so im not welcome there, and appaerntly im not welcome in my fathers home either becaues he is going to be gone as well.. so basically i have to get a hotel room or shack up with some friends.. im 19 almost 20 for fucks sake.. it is just starting to piss me off to no end..

not that she can speak for my dad anyway.. when he found out he was like "oh ok ur not going.. alwrite, but you will be taking care of the dogs and the fish.. " thats all he said to me.. but mum is like freakign out.... gahhhhhhhhhh

im sorry i'll stop on my emo ranting... fucking bitch.. thats what she is.. whatch her find this... hahaha

No comments: