what the hell

this blog is fucking random

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Costa Rica

So.. on this trip i am continually reminded that i have no one to share this fabulous vacation with. i mean dont get me wrong i love my grandparents, my aunt, uncle, and two cousions. my brother and sister i love, and my mum.. well some days is a good day others.. not so much.

we went on a sunset tour today, and while it was beautiful i couldn't help but feel alone. i want some one to share things with. even if it they couldnt come on this trip i want to be able to email them and tell them about it and that we should sit out and see a sunset together.

but i am having a grand time.. hoping to get a little sun.. i am sunburnt on my boobs arms and a little on my legs.. my face is fine.. deinfatly darker. i made fun of my grandfather today. he wears sneakers and high socks all the time so his feet are really white along with my grandma's and i stated that their feet were whiter than my legs and it was sad. they agreed. i am soo friggen pale. but oh well. i have been sitting out every day i have been here trying to get a tan. i need a new bathing suit so i can get a differnt tan line. but it is soo hard to find a bathing suit (2-peice) that looks good, i dont want a skanky kind where the top is soo small you are falling out. i don't mind showing off a little skin but come on!

oo in other news i accepted a bet against my grandfather. he said he would pay me 10 bucks for every pound i lost, but i have to hit 20. and if i loose more weight than that, i get even more money. this is becaues i have been complainging about my boobs and not being able to wear some really cute things becaues they are so big and make me look fat. but yea.. i have from when i get off this vacation till i believe july 4th.. to lose 20 pounds.. i really hope i can do it.

ne way. i went on a sea-do today. it was alot of fun i went yesterday with my brother sister and cousin. my sister grabbed on to me for dear life it was amusing. i tried to throw her off but i realized if i threw her off then i would go as well. oh well. today i went with my brother, aunt uncle and cousin. it was great i got up to 56 mph! and got some major air. this vacation is lovely. the drinks are free.. hella and i can drink! not that i am getting drunk all the time.. mum would be on my ass faster than a kid with sugar..

oh well my half hour is almost up.. i am sitting in the internet cafe and it slike 2$ for 15 min and 3.50$ for a half hour.. i think i should be good and get off.. i'll be back laters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: