what the hell

this blog is fucking random

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

hidy ho!

soo im back..

kinda.. i really should be reading something so i can write my abstract.. which means i need to get away from the computer.. blah.. i dont wanna.. ne way.. news..

not much.. the brittany thing is driving me insane.. i went to wallyworld today and was like omg.. i need to read up on my brittany (NOT). and me and my friends just laughed she was like on 50 million bajillion covers. its annoying.. ne who..

found a guy.. pretty sweet. cute guy. kinda geeky.. when i think of him i think of sydney white and "I'm a Dork." yea..

but really sweet none the less i talked about him to my friends and they were like go for it!
he is a pre vet and something else major, with a minor in biology and chem.. smart man.. yea.. and he knows anatomy.. he gave me a massage and it was wonderful..

No comments: