what the hell

this blog is fucking random

Friday, August 22, 2008

wonderful news

soo dad totally told me to come by the house tonight after i got off work. i supposed becaues he wanted to talk to me. 

well i felt sick and called out sick to work. so i ended up being home when he got home. well he came in the door i said hi. he said hi back. he did a few things in the kitchen then he went to his room. i was in the den with my brother for a while while he played a game on the wii. then i went into the kitchen to get on to my computer since it was charging.  then my brother left.

i had figured that dad was just waiting for jake to leave. but he never came back out. so.. hes ignoring me. i dont know what to say. i stayed in the kitchen much longer than i would have hoping he would come out. he never did. what the fuck. i tried. now granted i havent talked to him all week. but i dont think he really wanted to see or hear from me anyway. honestly. 

i dont know why but i am scared as fuck around him. especially when i know he is mad. fuck.  its not like he hits or verbally abuses me. i just am scared. i dont know what to do or how to fix it. i told him that i have a room on campus it is just temporary, but it still a room. and he was like i dont know how you have a tempoaray room. and i just left at that caues it sounded like he was just talking to himself. 

i dont know what to do. i am out of ideas. honestly. it hurts and i know he loves me. but we are like the same person when it comes to problems and thats bad. seriously bad.

No comments: