what the hell

this blog is fucking random

Saturday, February 21, 2009

life

sometimes life throws you curve balls. i have been fortunate enough to get out there this semester and meet a lot of new people. its amazing. thanks to my friend lindsey for getting me out there. now unfortuantly this also means meeting new guys that i find attractive.. and one of them has pretty much brutaly shot me down.  this is why i protect myself honestly. so i dont feel this way. 

so in tetricks world this knocks my guys count down to 4. wonderful... i think.  but the one i was really into shot me down.. so i guess that will never happen. oh well.. here's to the hurt!  dammit.. i want a shot.

well now i have t, mike, zach, and tree. out of those.. i would date zach and maybe t. i see mike as a friend, and always have from the beginnning. tree, well hes too sporty for me, and lives in dalton. 

so becaues of the new people i have met, they are encouraging me to step out of my comfort zone. im gonna do suicide girls for a bit. tetrick says im better than that but i think it would be fun. at least for a little while, make some extra money.

well i need to go do hw.

1 comment:

Abbopi said...

First, "Mike" really i hope that's another mike because if i remember correctly you were all proud of me being "Michael"

Second Tetrick needs to take a chill pill. If you see it as demeaning then don't do it. But I'm just proud you're that brave; it really takes some guts and i'm (not in a pervy way) proud of you beautiful good luck