what the hell

this blog is fucking random

Sunday, April 13, 2008

sick

sooo..
im freaken sick and it sucks. i had a 101.3 degree temp last night.. and right now im airing out my room caues it was all stuffy and shite.. i just had a big bowl of soup..it was lovely. im worried about school tho. i have like 5 papers due this week and i was going to write them yestday and today, but i cannot concentrate.. even this is hard to do.

ne way. i should go to the studio and trying and find my show on the computer.. but meh.. i'll do it monday or something.. gahh.. i dont feel well.. this is the first time i have been sick, like really sick since i left home.. even then i never got really really sick. i always go through phases. i never am too sick. i can always function. and now i cant its awful. gahhh..

im sorry if this is a bit confusing my brain is a little befuddled and stuff. im tryting to catch my bad grammar but something is doesnt happen. im gonna go now just thought i would say something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.