what the hell

this blog is fucking random

Saturday, April 10, 2010

do i have a right to feel jealous?
When i produced the show no one/ even my friends never came. Tee was the only one who came, and she was the host... chris came because she asked... Andrew shows up, Matt and even Rachel shows up. I asked them to come. nope. no one. Jeremy showed up, but hes working, he would help run a camera or summat.
So do i have the right? I mean i consider them my friends, so... why... tee even comes early now to help set up and such. i dont get it.
I guess im not as important in their world. i never was. it hurts, i thought i had found people that i liked, that would stay with me. i guess not. i mean when i was producer, i was hanging out with them every night and chilling. i don't know what to think now. what to do. I text them, and get nothing back. I know im just complaining. but i feel like i give more than i receive. seriously. What the fuck is up with them moving to Florida? why? there is nothing there for them. maybe orlando, or another major city, but certainly not Tallahassee.
once again. i need to find friends, who return what i give.

No comments: