what the hell

this blog is fucking random

Saturday, July 26, 2008

soo to add...


my parents bug the shit out of me. why cant they tell when i just want to be left the fuck alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mum came into my room and was like " show me some funny videos." not like a request but a demand. and then i showed her like one or two and she was like go find your sister while i check my mail. then she grabbs my computer and starts going online. i am like wtf. seriously. go use your own damn computer. fuck off. 

so i found my sister and we all huddled into my room and watched videos.

later she comes in and my room is freezing. which i love it like that seriously. and she comes in and climbs into my bed. i dont know why i dont like it when people crawl into my bed. i just dont like it. its ewww. and she does it whether not it is cold in my room or not. gahhh. i dont mind if you lay ontop of my bed. but not in it. not to mention jaden is in the bed on the otherside and im desperatly afraid that she will find him. gahhh.

i just wish that my rents would understand that i like to be left alone at times. fuck. seriously. i'll spend time with you but dont force yourself on me. it makes me not want to be there. 


ok.. i have to figure out what the fucking dog is doing.. he's being a nut case right now.. looing at me. 

No comments: