what the hell

this blog is fucking random

Friday, July 25, 2008

sooo... i blew up at my dad today.

i didnt mean to. he just pissed me off.

he called me at like 200 and was like you need to bring the car back home. and i was like ok. i'll drop it off when mum is done talking to the stair guy. and he was like ok. he calls back like 10 min later and was like you need to bring it back to the house now!. in like a mean way. i was like ok fine. i will. so i drove over to his house. and mum came behind me to pick me up. well i got into the house and dad wasn't even there. he called me and was like 
"im furious at you. you lied to me and to sarah. you said you had work."
and i was like i wrote it down as a call in. it didnt mean that i had work but i could possibly have work. and then he brought up this moring stating that i never called in and made  up me working today. i was like no. i called and they said they didnt need me. he was like thats not what mum said. mum said you called and they were busy. and i was like i waited for a bit then i called again and talked to shannon. she said that she didnt need me. 

dad then went i dont know whether or not to believe you. 
so then i was like well then dont. and i hung up on him. oops.
well im kinda glad i did. but i was soo pissed. seriously. i guess i should have worded it differenty. if i was working or not. he's just looking for places where i have been misleading and "lie-ing" to him. he says that i say different things to different people. i am like no.. i try to keep things from you guys that i think you shouldnt know. and when i do that i get in trouble. but when i tell you everything. i still get introuble. i never win. sarah often tells me that i say too much to my parents. but if i try and keep it a secret, i get told that im lie-ing and being misleading and untrustowrthy, becaues i am keeping things to my self. 

i just wanna give up. seriouly. i cant do anything right. 

No comments: